Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Closure.

So the whole ex's thing has made me thankful for my Husband. The other night I was chatting away with one of them. And I finally realised that there is now way that I would have stayed with him. He is the one ex that I never had closure. He just move to a different state after college, and we lost touch. So I always wondered what if.

So I don't know what it is that he said exactly, but I am now completely finished. I don't think it would even bother me if we never spoke again. I have no need to find out what he is up to anymore. I have finally closed that part of my life.

I have realise that what I have now is so much better, and doesn't even compare to anything that I have ever had in the past. So I am very thankful for this past week, I can now say that I have no regrets from my past.

No comments: