Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ex's

So recently some of my ex's have popped back in my life. Not actually in person, but on facebook. You will come to realise that I am addicted to facebook. Like I think all people should be. It has been very strange hearing from my ex's. it has been at least 7 years that we last spoke. I don't know why this month two of them decided to find me and catch up. It has been nice and strange at the same time.

I was never one to leave things in a bad place, so that is why it has been nice. Both of them now have children, and so have I. One of them is now married, one thing that I never thought he would do. He was the one that I always wondered what if. But chatting online with him these past few days, I think that I am probably better off. I have really come to believe that things happen for a reason. And I think that the reason that he came back into my life this week is to finally give the the closure that I never felt that I really had.

So has this happened to any of you? Do you ever wonder what happened to your ex's? Or am I the only one that these things happen to?

No comments: